A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Cruz-Leal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Cruz-Leal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Cruz-Leal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz-Leal graduated from Esc De Med 'Juan N. Corpas', Bogota, Colombia.
Dr. Cruz-Leal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Javier Cruz-Leal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilson J. Cruz-Leal practice?
- Dr. Wilson Cruz-Leal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Cruz-Leal practices Family Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, AR and San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Fort Smith Family Physicians.