Dr. Wilson Cruz-Leal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilson Cruz-Leal?

Not recommended

Posted on June 28th, 2017

He was insulting to the point of cruelty and he made it abundantly clear he did not want me as a patient.

I would advise against this doctor.

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I went to Dr. Cruz at his Greenwood office. I went in because I had not been to the doctor in awhile and I had a few things going on. I fractured my tibia a few months earlier and did not have insurance to go to a specialist. When getting insurance again, I had to go through Cruz to see an ortho/arthro specialist. I had to wait in the room for 45 minutes before he showed up. He asked me what happened to my leg and before I could tell him, he cut me off and told me that my blood pressure was above average and that was what was making my ankle hurt. I told him no it was not, I had fell and...once again, he cut me off. He asked me if I smoked. I told him yes and that I was interested in trying Chantix to quit smoking. He told me that my smoking also was hurting my leg and that if I wanted to quit, I would....Chantix wouldn't help me quit because if I wanted to quit I would just quit. So then he told me to wait by the x-ray area without my shoe on. I took my x-ray (the x-ray tech was very prompt) and then I went back to the room where he told me to return. I waited ANOTHER 45 minutes when I heard outside the room that the doctor wanted to know where I was. The nurse told him I was still in the room......he came in and apologized for FORGETTING I WAS THERE. He showed me the xray and told me I had a fracture, which I already knew.....he then told me that there is NOTHING that can be done about it except to lose weight and quit smoking. I will NEVER go back to this doctor again. He insults you and does not listen to you and even told me I was a bad parent because I was a smoker.....instead of helping me quit. What a joke!

Posted on September 23rd, 2017