A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Hernandez, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Leon Hernandez MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wilson L. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Wilson Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilson Hernandez practices Radiation Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Radiation Oncologists.