A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Hernandez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Hernandez, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Leon Hernandez MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wilson L. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Wilson Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilson Hernandez practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.