A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Horlsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Horlsey is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Horlsey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Horlsey graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Horlsey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Horlsey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wilson Horlsey practice?
- Dr. Wilson Horlsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilson Horlsey practices Ophthalmology near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Ophthalmologists.