Dr. Wilson Ko MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Ko, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Aortic Aneurysm, Coronary Artery Surgery, and Heart Valve Surgery.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ko has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilson Ko practice?
Dr. Wilson Ko practices Surgery, Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Surgeons, New York Ophthalmologists, New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and New York Cardiologists.