Learn more about Dr. Wilson Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Ko, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ko has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilson D. Ko practice?
Dr. Wilson Ko practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons, Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Brooklyn Family Physicians.