A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Ko, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ko has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson DR Ko MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilson D. Ko practice?
- Dr. Wilson Ko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Ko practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.