A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Ko, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ko has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson DR Ko MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilson D. Ko practice?
- Dr. Wilson Ko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Ko practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.