- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Ko is Good. Dr. Ko has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Ko, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, Cataract Surgery, and Chinese Eye Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ko has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilson Ko practice?
Dr. Wilson Ko practices Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Flushing Ophthalmologists and Flushing Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Ko, Dr. Bill Ko, Dr. Billy Ko