Dr. Wilson Ko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilson Ko?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Wilson Ko?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 11th, 2013

Good Doctor!

Dr Ko is one of the best doctors I have ever have visited.

December 5th, 2013

Would not come back again to this doctor.

I am in my 30s and did the nearsightedness Lasik in 2012 , the result was overcorrected to one of my eye and that have caused discomfort in that eye still ( I didn't have this problem before the Lasik). I need to wear my eyeglasses ( prescription) back and can feel better.

October 25th, 2013

Great Ophthalmologist

Dr. Ko has been my ophthalmologist for the past 9 years. Together, with the efforts of Peter Wesley, a retinal surgeon at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, they have worked hard to save my vision. Although, through the years my medical insurance has changed, when asked, I always request Dr. Ko. Simply said, I will not e parted from a ophthalmologist who carefully listens to my concerns and addresses each one leaving me feeling confident I made the right choice in choosing him.

September 11th, 2013

Please avoid this doctor!!!!!

My mom had eye surgery done with this doctor, and it was really really poor. Did not explain anything to my mom, just in it for the money. The staff all around is very very poor. Will get a second opinion from a real specialist.

March 21st, 2013

Office does not care about your time

I got to my appointment at 10:45am. About 25 minutes later, one of the receptionists called me up to give my insurance card, etc. I asked her if I'd be out by 12:30pm and she gave me a definitive no. ?? So, my appointment was going to take over 2 hours. The office does not respect your time and that you have other things to do in your life besides sit in their office all day. The receptionist acted like I was ridiculous for thinking that I wouldn't have to wait for hours til my appointment was over. So after wasting my morning at the office, I was forced to leave without seeing the opthalmologist because I couldn't cancel all my other plans for the rest of the day.

December 4th, 2012

Best doctor

i have been going to Dr. Ko since 1996, very professional, educated, kind also his staff i know very nice people.

September 7th, 2010

Overall The Dr. is ik but the staff was so un professional

July 22nd, 2010

Even though the wait is "long" that is to be expected if you want good care. If the docotor is rushing thru then he can miss something.

May 25th, 2017