Dr. Wilson Luy Tan MD Patient Reviews

3.2

February 28th, 2016
Uncomfortable and inappropriate
Very unprofessional and inappropriate. Mocked my condition and the "over-protectiveness" of my mom. I had an EEG done in his office. They used strobe lights to see if they brought on a seizure. My left leg jerked when they were shone, but I don't think anything of it. The next day my left side jerked involuntarily about 100+ times before we drove back to his office to find out what was going on. He wouldn't listen to what we we're tellig him and refused to do another EEG then. Another doctor told us later that he probably didn't do an EEG and played it off as physciatric becuase he didn't want to be sued. I'm a college student, and I was very uncomfortable at his appointments. I dreaded going back after the first visit. There's a reason he was so easy to book an appointment with.

April 15th, 2015
Neurologist who couldn't find Lyme
He told me to get happy and do some yoga to relieve my pain.

November 7th, 2012
Find Someone New.
I have been in pain for over a year My Primary Doctor had my pain under control with meds, But I wanted to know the root cause, So I did not have to be on the pain meds FOREVER, So my first visit was okay and he mentioned a couple things and was going to confirm at my next visit and removed me from my meds, My next visit was Terrible I was in tears 10 mins after Dr Luy Tan came in the room, He called me a drug seeker, and would not listen and spoke over me when I tried. I felt like I was being interrogated. I think the best thing is to find someone else.

September 21st, 2011
I HAD BEEN TO TWO DOCTORS BEFORE I SAW DR. LUY TAN. NOBODY COULD FIGURE OUT MY PROBLEM. DR. LUY TAN DIAGNOSED ME RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT PERFORMING UNECESSARY TESTING WHICH THE OTHER DOCTORS DID. I HAVE BEEN FEELING GREAT FOR 4 MONTHS NOW WITH ONE SIMPLE PRESCRIPTION.

February 4th, 2011
The Best
I can't imagine anybody NOT happy with Dr. Luy Tan. He's goes above and beyond to provide the best care for his patients. I always leave knowing I am getting the best care and I am grateful that our community has been lucky enough to have his services. His abundance of knowledge may intimidate some patients, but I see it as a blessing. Wake up people! You can go to the "Big cities" to find a good doctor...I rather save the gas money and see the BEST...that is Dr. Luy Tan.

December 25th, 2010
Never Had Anyone Better
Dr. Luy Tan helped me very much and let me understand. Since I came here 3 years ago, I have never thought of changing doctors. Best Doctor EVER!!!!

November 15th, 2010
Very difficult man
This guy is a jerk. He is difficult to understand and degrading. If you need a compassionate physician, pass this guy by. He is arrogant and condescending. When I got the bill, he charged the maximum amount and billed me a co-pay for every NERVE tested. There were 11 nerves tested. Unbelievable.