A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Merchant is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merchant
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merchant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Merchant, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Merchant has 24 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Merchant MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wilson Merchant practice?
- Dr. Wilson Merchant has 8 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Merchant practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA and South Hill, VA.
See Richmond Urologists.