A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Merchant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Merchant, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Merchant has 23 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Merchant MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wilson Merchant practice?
- Dr. Wilson Merchant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Merchant practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Urologists.