Dr. Wilson Murakami Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wilson Murakami?

Former disappointed patient

Posted on March 17th, 2016

While waiting for my visit to take place, I could not but notice as Dr. Murakami escorted one patient out of the office, he dropped off their chart at the front desk and escorted another patient into the examination room. While I was sitting this happen to at least to 4 adults and a older child. When it was my turn he did not wash his hands before he examine me nor before I left the room. I couldn't but notice the entire sink area was dry. Not a drop of water anywhere. So all those prior patients germs, disease, illness are now on me. Not to mention whatever else he may have touched. Also, he never explained to me how he was going to treat me. Before I knew anything he had a vacuum up to my ear, turned it on and that was it. He was out for lunch. About a month later due to complications from the vacuuming I saw my primary doctor. Vacuuming ones ear is not a safe way of cleaning one's ear. It literally took 3 months for my ear to stop with the ringing and a sense of pressure building up in the ear. No one phoned from Dr. Murakami's office to inquire of my progress. The bottom line is the medical field knows of the importance of cleaning your hands before and after each patient. They need to practice this. Doctors should care about themselves and their patients well fare (for real). Be clean for your patients

Posted on October 11th, 2014

The receptionist was very good. The doctor was a bit creepy. He did his job okay but the physical closeness was weird.

DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!!

Posted on April 7th, 2010

Spoke with the receptionist and within a 3 minute conversation, she told me that an 8:30 appointment was at 8:20, 8:15, 8:10. How could she keep throwing out so many different times to me? She then scheduled me for an 11:00 appointment yet told me my appointment was at 10:15! That's a 45 minute difference!!! So I finally figure out that I have an 11:00 appointment but I get an eye infection & she tells me to see an eye doctor first so I go see one, I call her to tell her I'm still waiting at the eye doctor & will be at least 30 minutes late & she says that it is ok. I get to the doctors office at 11:40 and she says to come back at 1:00 because the doctor went on lunch break!!! What is WRONG with this RECEPTIONIST!!!!! And she is REALLY RUDE & SNAPS at me that I should have called! I DID CALL!!!!!!!!!!!! I SPOKE DIRECTLY to HER, she's the ONLY receptionist there! Worst doctors experience ever!!!!!!

Posted on March 14th, 2015