A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Parry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parry
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Parry, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parry graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Parry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson M Parry MD is a male Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Wilson M. Parry practice?
- Dr. Wilson Parry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Parry practices Nephrology near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Flowood Nephrologists.