Learn more about Dr. W Paulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Paulk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paulk
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Paulk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Paulk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulk graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Paulk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Troy Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Guinn Paulk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. W G. Paulk practice?
- Dr. W Paulk has 2 office locations.
Dr. W Paulk practices Ophthalmology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Wetumpka, AL.
See Montgomery Ophthalmologists.