A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Paulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Paulk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Paulk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulk graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Paulk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Regional Medical Center
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Paulk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wilson Paulk practice?
- Dr. Wilson Paulk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Paulk practices Ophthalmology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Wetumpka, AL and Dothan, AL.
See Montgomery Ophthalmologists.