A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Paulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Paulk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Paulk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulk graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Paulk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Troy Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paulk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilson Paulk practice?
Dr. Wilson Paulk practices Ophthalmology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Wetumpka, AL and Dothan, AL.
See Montgomery Ophthalmologists.