A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Rigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rigler
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rigler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigler graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rigler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarke County Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center North Iowa Mason City,Ia
- Clarke County Public Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Foster Rigler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilson F. Rigler practice?
- Dr. Wilson Rigler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Rigler practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Osceola, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarinda, IA and Creston, IA.
See Osceola Emergency Physicians and Osceola Primary Care Doctors.