A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Rigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rigler
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rigler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigler graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rigler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarke County Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center North Iowa Mason City,Ia
- Clarke County Public Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Foster Rigler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilson F. Rigler practice?
- Dr. Wilson Rigler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Rigler practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Osceola, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarinda, IA and Creston, IA.
See Osceola Emergency Physicians and Osceola Family Physicians.