A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Rigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigler graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rigler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarke County Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center North Iowa Mason City,Ia
- Clarke County Public Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Foster Rigler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilson F. Rigler practice?
- Dr. Wilson Rigler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Rigler practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Osceola, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarinda, IA and Creston, IA.
See Osceola Emergency Physicians and Osceola Family Physicians.