Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilson Spruill
Dr. Wilson Spruill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Spruill is affiliated with St Vincent's East and St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wilson Spruill has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Wilson Spruill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Gene Watterson Jr
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi29
Dr. Walter Ross Jr
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi43
Dr. Bruce Pava
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi44