Dr. Wilson Sy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

October 16th, 2014
customer
I do not recommend this stupid doctor because is a liar to customer I took my son there he told me and my wife was a spoil baby My son start school ask neurologist paper I call family doctor ask that paper the read that paper it was a big lie I do not accept that paper because it a lie respond The doctor do give any exam. It sucks when the doctor help the customer. He is going lose customer because the stupid doctor is not good.

October 16th, 2014
I don't recommended the stupid doctor because he said that my son was a spoiled baby and he a paper a saying that he had austim and he said that we didn't want to accept it as parent he didn't do blood tests or nothing to my son this doctor dosent even know stupid name I do not recomenend this stupid doctor to anybody he is not a accurate doctor zero stars for for this doctor he is not a professional doctor for me DO NOT GO WITH HE DOSENT GIVE DIAGONIS TO THE PATIENTS THIS DOCTOR SUCKS

April 11th, 2014
Worst
Worst place ever! They never answer the phone!! It took a whole day for them to answer and then they answer and put me on hold for the longest time and hang me up! So aggravated, then I go to take my child for an EEG exam and I had to wait an extra hour because the girl that does them never showed up! The staff sad to say the worst" I have no idea why my pediatrician would send me to this place. So sad the staff makes the dr look so bad! (Doesn't even deserve a star)

September 16th, 2013
This place so far disgusting looks like they never mop! Or clean no toilet paper or soap or paper towels or hand sanitizer

April 5th, 2013
Very disappointed!!
If it was possible to give less than one star I would have, but it didn't allow me. This office is the worst when it comes to getting someone on the phone. The answering service comes on every single time and asks you to leave a message or send a fax. My son and my husband were there to refill a prescription but we had missed the previous appointment, apparently they frown upon missed appointments. Well if they would answer their darn phone maybe we wouldn't have. I had to send a note, by fax, from work for someone to call me back, I immediately tried calling again, and how convenient for someone to finally answer! The Doctor also walked in and disrespected by husband for missing the last appointment and in front of my son! He gave us the option to change physicians (which I am really considering), but felt I had to make someone aware of their behavior. I know we all have different experiences in doctors offices, but I have worked in one for more than 7 years and we have always found a way to answer the phone or call a patient back. Apparently their patients aren't a priority.

August 9th, 2012
Dr wilson is the worst doctor in this world because he nnever gives the exact diagnosis