A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Szeto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Szeto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Szeto, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Szeto graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Szeto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Y Szeto MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilson Y. Szeto practice?
- Dr. Wilson Szeto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Szeto practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.