A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Szeto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Szeto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szeto
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Szeto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Szeto, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Szeto graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Szeto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Y Szeto MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilson Y. Szeto practice?
- Dr. Wilson Szeto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Szeto practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.