A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Earl K Long Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Lee-Shu Wang MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wilson L. Wang practice?
- Dr. Wilson Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilson Wang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Cardiologists.