A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilson Wang practice?
Dr. Wilson Wang practices Pediatrics, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and San Francisco, CA.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Wang, Dr. Billy Wang, Dr. Guillermo Wang