Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilson Watanabe
Dr. Wilson Watanabe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Henderson, NV. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Watanabe is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital - Siena Campus, St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus and St. Rose - San Martn Campus. Dr. Watanabe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wilson Watanabe has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wilson Watanabe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Navjot Singh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi19
Dr. Oscar Soraluz
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi27
Dr. Kenneth Mooney
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi15