A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Weatherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Weatherford is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Weatherford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weatherford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Weatherford MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilson Weatherford practice?
- Dr. Wilson Weatherford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Weatherford practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.