A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilton Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilton Gay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilton Gay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilton Carlyle Gay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilton C. Gay practice?
- Dr. Wilton Gay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wilton Gay practices Family Medicine near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Family Physicians.