A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilton Reavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilton Reavis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reavis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Reavis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilton Mclean Reavis MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Wilton M. Reavis practice?
- Dr. Wilton Reavis has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilton Reavis practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Pathologists.