Learn more about Dr. Win-Kuang Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Win-Kuang Shen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Win-Kuang Shen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Sinus Tachycardia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Methodist HospRochester Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Win-Kuang Shen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Win-Kuang Shen practice?
- Dr. Win-Kuang Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Win-Kuang Shen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.