A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Win-Kuang Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Win-Kuang Shen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Win-Kuang Shen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Sinus Tachycardia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Methodist HospRochester Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Win-Kuang Shen MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Win-Kuang Shen practice?
- Dr. Win-Kuang Shen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Win-Kuang Shen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Kingman, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.