A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Chan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Peter Chan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wallace P. Chan practice?
- Dr. Wallace Chan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Chan practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Jamaica Internists.