A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Chan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan