Dr. Win Travassos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Win Travassos?

December 17th, 2014

I thought I could trust him.

I've been a patient there for over two years.  It was a constant battle to get messages to Dr. Travassos.  He was a great Doctor but he chose to believe his office staff over me when there are the same complaints here.  Also if you check patient reviews for every doctor from Digestive Health Specialists they have the same complaints about the office staff.  I trusted him with my care and he was so icy and cold to me because I was advocating for myself.   Hopefully the last two months of being denied care from that office didn't make things worse. If you value your health you will look else where. There are tons of other GIs!

September 14th, 2013

I found Dr T to be kind, interested and intelligent! His bedside manner is off the charts and he is a wonderful listener. I would most definitely refer a friend to him!

March 26th, 2012

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Dr. Travassos performed a procedure and never followed up post op, or called with biopsy results. After numerous calls from myself and my Dr. requesting diagnosis and a follow up treatment plan he still did not return calls. It has been over a month and a half and havent seen or heard from him. I requested a release of my results and record to go to another dr and have been waiting for 30 days for them to be released after numerous calls and a trip to the office. I would not recmmend this doctor to anyone ever! I will be filing a formal complaint about my treatment or lack there of.

May 1st, 2010

I would have no trouble recommending Dr. Travassos. I found him to be highly skilled, knowledgable and at the same time was able to show compassion. "A RARE FIND" in these fast paced times.

April 1st, 2009

Colonoscopy king!

Dr. Travassos really understands a patient' need for reassurance & knowledge. He patiently answers all questions uncondescendingly, politely, honestly. Explains risks & their likelihood. Follows through on requests (I asked for anti-nausea meds) & research. Moves quickly but you never feel rushed. He enthusiastically gives kudos to his nurses instead. Great experience.

February 15th, 2017