A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winburn Dickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winburn Dickens, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickens graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dickens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winburn Jackson Dickens MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Winburn J. Dickens practice?
- Dr. Winburn Dickens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winburn Dickens practices Therapeutic Radiology near Winder, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Winder Radiologists.