A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Windel Stracener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stracener
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stracener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Windel Stracener, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stracener graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Stracener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Status Start Date
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Windel Alan Stracener MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Windel A. Stracener practice?
- Dr. Windel Stracener has 1 office location.
Dr. Windel Stracener practices Family Medicine near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Family Physicians.