A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Windel Stracener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Windel Stracener, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stracener graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Stracener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Status Start Date
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Windel Alan Stracener MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Windel A. Stracener practice?
- Dr. Windel Stracener has 3 office locations.
Dr. Windel Stracener practices Family Medicine near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Richmond Primary Care Doctors.