Learn more about Dr. Windsong Hollis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Windsong Hollis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollis
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hollis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Windsong Hollis, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Windsong Emily Hollis MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Windsong E. Hollis practice?
- Dr. Windsong Hollis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Windsong Hollis practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Alexandria Psychiatrists.