Learn more about Dr. Windsong Hollis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Windsong Hollis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Windsong Hollis, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Windsong Emily Hollis MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Windsong E. Hollis practice?
- Dr. Windsong Hollis has 1 office location.
Dr. Windsong Hollis practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists and Washington Geriatric Doctors.