Learn more about Dr. Windsor Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Windsor Ting is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ting
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Windsor Ting, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ting has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Windsor Ting MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Windsor Ting practice?
- Dr. Windsor Ting has 4 office locations.
Dr. Windsor Ting practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Surgeons.