A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Windsor Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Windsor Ting, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ting has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ting accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Windsor Ting practice?
Dr. Windsor Ting practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pelham, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See New York Surgeons.