Learn more about Dr. Windsor Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Windsor Ting is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ting
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Windsor Ting, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ting has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Windsor Ting MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Windsor Ting practice?
- Dr. Windsor Ting has 4 office locations.
Dr. Windsor Ting practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Surgeons.