A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Windsor Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Windsor Ting is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Windsor Ting, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ting has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Windsor Ting MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Windsor Ting practice?
- Dr. Windsor Ting has 4 office locations.
Dr. Windsor Ting practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pelham, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See New York Surgeons.