A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Windy Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Windy Stevenson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Stevenson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Windy L. Stevenson practice?
Dr. Windy Stevenson practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.