Learn more about Dr. Winfield Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winfield Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winfield Fisher, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winfield Stitt Fisher MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Winfield S. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Winfield Fisher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Winfield Fisher practices Neurological Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Neurological Surgeons.