A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winfred Sardar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winfred Sardar, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winfred Sardar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sardar graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sardar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winfred Amer Sardar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Winfred A. Sardar practice?
- Dr. Winfred Sardar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winfred Sardar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists and Arlington Pain Management Doctors.