Dr. Winfred Tovar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Winfred Tovar?

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on August 17th, 2012

I was a walk in patient at St. Barnabas Clinic and did not have an appt. He took me in with in 20 mins of me being there. Examined me, made me feel comfortable and explained everything to me. Gave me a prescription which I was not able to get at the Pharmacy but when the pharmacist called him, he was able to get me another prescription so I didn't have to go to another drug store. After weeks in pain...a day and a half later, I am already feeling better! (This was my first time having him as a Dr as I was a walk in and he was the only one available and I was a bit nervous about having a male Gyn but he immediately made me feel comfortable)

Thanks a lot