A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winfred Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winfred Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Winfred W. Williams practice?
Dr. Winfred Williams practices Nephrology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nephrologists.