A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winfred Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winfred Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winfred Woodrow Williams MD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Winfred W. Williams practice?
- Dr. Winfred Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Winfred Williams practices Nephrology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nephrologists.