A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winfried Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winfried Raabe, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Raabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winfried Arthur Raabe MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Winfried A. Raabe practice?
- Dr. Winfried Raabe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Winfried Raabe practices Neurology near Osceola, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Osceola Neurologists.