A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winfried Raabe, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Health Care
- Lakeview Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raabe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Winfried Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Winfried A. Raabe practice?
Dr. Winfried Raabe practices Neurology near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Milwaukee, WI.
See Stillwater Neurologists.