A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winfried Waider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winfried Waider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waider
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Waider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winfried Waider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waider graduated from Universitaet Des Saarlandes/Saarbruecken, Homburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waider has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winfried Waider MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Winfried Waider practice?
- Dr. Winfried Waider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winfried Waider practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Cardiologists.