A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winfried Waider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winfried Waider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winfried Waider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waider graduated from Universitaet Des Saarlandes/Saarbruecken, Homburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waider has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan