Dr. Wing-Ki Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wing-Ki Lee?

October 28th, 2016

Inhuman experience

I was turned away because they refused to bill me. Sure sign of a heartless outfit.

March 14th, 2015

He listened to me I didn't feel rushed, he didn't make me small.

December 19th, 2014

Patients do need doctors help.

Even the most brilliant patient needs doctor's help in order to face the complex world. I'm not that brilliant like Kay Jamison but I've found a right regimen of my medicine for my diagnose with the help from doctor Lee. Since I'm settle with my regimen, I see Dr. Karimi more than Dr. Lee. Sorry Dr. Lee, I'm settle with my meds, I need a talking doctor more.

December 14th, 2014

I was wrong ,I always thought i don`t need to see a doctor i can handle it myself .

July 23rd, 2014

A very smart doctor

He thinks very quickly and point out the problems and solve it quickly. To see him is worth the wait.

November 9th, 2013

He is a fine Doctor.

Dr. Lee looks like he had a heavy cold yesterday. Yet he still lift my confidence up so high. I don't know why but every time I go there I feel so good about myself. I hope he recover soon. It looks like every single patient there like him, because he helped them a lot.

September 21st, 2013

Brilliant

I mean I don't mind the waiting at all. I apply the methods that he told me over and over, and it worked. It even worked when I'm on a 5mg. If you patients read this, don't under estimate the doctor's abilities. He's like a computer specialist, he has ways to fix them.

August 19th, 2013

terrible staffs but good doctor.

I mean I treat everyone with respect and equal. I don't think I'm higher or lower than anyone. But the girl name with Terri treat me like I go here for free. From the scale of 1 to 10, I give her a 1. The doctor is always treat patient good though.

July 19th, 2013

Yes, the staff is slow and the wait runs long, but I actually really appreciate this doctor's sensitivity and wisdom. In one session, he was able to arrive at the root of my needs and could provide helpful explanations for the problems that I was having. I am eager to continue treatment with him, as he is much better than psychiatrists I have had in the past before.

May 2nd, 2012

A open-minded courageous respectable mentor of my life

Before Dr.Lee, I had seen 7 psychiatrists in Taiwan because they did not think I had a psychiatric problem. Afterward,When I was seeing Dr.Lee, I described my symptoms in a mess and guessed a lot wrong disorders on myself. He patiently inculcated me and corrected me. He would explain his logic on his medication with wealth of experiences. His medication approach is daring but careful and well-thought.While he is not afraid of educated guess, he would take steps really careful on promising medicine.Aside from diagnosis, his philosophy on different subjects also educated me and opened my mind. He shared me the problems in Obama's health care system objectively and possible consequences. He is insightful.Some people complained about long waiting in the reception room or no call back from Dr. Lee. Well, this is such a contradictory expectation. While Dr.Lee gives patients the best quality care, we cannot expect no one else comes and talks to the doctor anytime we want. Indeed, Dr.Lee sometimes dont reply messages. But we have to ask ourselves, "are these calls necessary?" Dr.Lee does read every message right away, and he must have his discretion on these endless messages and choose important ones to answer.Dr Wing-ki, Lee is the one person that influences my whole life. If I happened to miss him and go to other doctors, My disorders may not be diagnosed out, and I would become a different person now. He has a great mind and, in my opinion, a giant who deserves everyone's respect. I have been trying to climb up his shoulders,and I hope people would do the same.

July 6th, 2011

Go Somewhere Else!

Worse medical experience I have had. The wait staff is not courteous they are very rude and will be very difficult. This is not what you want when you are seeking medical assistance for sensitive needs.

November 13th, 2010

He is always late. There are always tons of patients in the waiting room. I don't even know why they bother to give you an appointment. He never returned patient's or family member's phone call.