A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wing Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wing Chan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wing Chiu Chan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wing C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Wing Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Wing Chan practices Anesthesiology near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Anesthesiologists.