A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wing Quon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wing Quon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quon graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Quon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wing Chon Quon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wing C. Quon practice?
- Dr. Wing Quon has 1 office location.
Dr. Wing Quon practices Emergency Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Emergency Physicians.