A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wing Tam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wing Tam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wing Tam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gestational Diabetes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tam graduated from University Of Hong Kong. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wing Hong Tam MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wing H. Tam practice?
- Dr. Wing Tam has 1 office location.
Dr. Wing Tam practices Family Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Primary Care Doctors.