Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Winifred Fili
Dr. Winifred Fili, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fili is affiliated with Jackson South Community Hospital, Kendall Regional Medical Center and Westchester General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Winifred Fili has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Winifred Fili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Lauren Carcas
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Miami, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Christopher Obrien
Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Miami, FL 0 mi36
Dr. Robert Stang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi30