A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winifred Loesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winifred Loesch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winifred Loesch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Loesch graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Loesch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winifred M Loesch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Winifred M. Loesch practice?
- Dr. Winifred Loesch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winifred Loesch practices Family Medicine near Nevada City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Nevada City Family Physicians.