Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Winifred Loesch
Dr. Winifred Loesch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nevada City, CA, with another office in Grass Valley, CA. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Loesch is affiliated with Dignity Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital and Mercy General Hospital. Dr. Loesch has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Winifred Loesch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. Winifred Loesch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nevada City, CA.