A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winnie Gandingco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winnie Gandingco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winnie Gandingco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandingco graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Gandingco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winnie Joyce Gandingco MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Winnie J. Gandingco practice?
- Dr. Winnie Gandingco has 1 office location.
Dr. Winnie Gandingco practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Family Physicians.