A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winnie Moazampour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winnie Moazampour, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moazampour graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Moazampour has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winnie Moazampour MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Winnie Moazampour practice?
- Dr. Winnie Moazampour has 1 office location.
Dr. Winnie Moazampour practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians and Columbus Hospice & Palliative Specialists.