Dr. Winnie Ooi MD, DMD, MPH Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 16th, 2013
Sepsis
What stands out most me was not knowing what was happening to my after dealing with kidney stones, a stent implanted to relive my discomfort and pain and to find out I had a major bacteria traveling throughout my body. Di Ooi, in my opinion, saved my life as she was there immediately along with my Urologist's, to deal with this serious medical condition. My better than one week stay at Lahey Clinic, the excellent treatment from nurses and staff along with her direction to find the right antibiotic to fight this disease, I am most great full for. My condition and fight continued for an additional three weeks at home with a mobile pump and PICC added to continue the anitibiotic with very good results, along with assistance from a home nurse. I am 72 years old and thank God I was in excellent condition prior to all this happening, or the results may have been different. Dr Ooi was on top of each step from her prognosis and her diligence to get me well. I have her to thank during this whole recovery period. Today I am back to excellent health with all vitals and counts back to normal.

July 19th, 2016