A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winnie Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winnie Cheung is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winnie Cheung, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Cheung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winnie Wing-Shan Cheung MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Winnie W. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Winnie Cheung has 1 office location.
Dr. Winnie Cheung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Obstetricians & Gynecologists.