A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winona Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winona Chua, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Chua has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winona Dy Chua MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Winona D. Chua practice?
- Dr. Winona Chua has 1 office location.
Dr. Winona Chua practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Exton, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians.