Learn more about Dr. Winshih Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winshih Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winshih Chang, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Chang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winshih Md Chang FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Winshih M. Chang practice?
- Dr. Winshih Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Winshih Chang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Surgeons.