Dr. Winshih Md Chang MD and FAAOS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Winshih Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winshih Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winshih Chang, MD, FAAOS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Chang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Winshih M. Chang practice?
Dr. Winshih Chang practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Carmel Surgeons and Carmel Cardiothoracic Surgeons.