Learn more about Dr. Winshih Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winshih Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winshih Chang, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Chang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winshih Md Chang FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Winshih M. Chang practice?
- Dr. Winshih Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Winshih Chang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Surgeons.