Dr. Winshih Md Chang MD and FAAOS is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winshih Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winshih Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winshih Chang, MD, FAAOS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Chang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Winshih M. Chang practice?
Dr. Winshih Chang practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Newburgh, NY.
See Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons, Carmel Surgeons, Carmel Plastic Surgeons, and Carmel Family Physicians.