A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winson Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winson Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winson Lo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winson Lo MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Winson Lo practice?
- Dr. Winson Lo has 1 office location.
Dr. Winson Lo practices Gastroenterology near New City, NY.
See New City Gastroenterologists.