A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Alexis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Alexis, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Alexis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Louis Alexis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Winston L. Alexis practice?
- Dr. Winston Alexis has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Winston Alexis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .